A CPAP machine is mainly suitable in case your breathing patterns are largely constant throughout the night regardless of the changes in positions. That is given their ability to detect any small changes in the sleep patterns or positions and the varying pressure settings they evoke.
For instance, in case you experience sleep apnea more often when you sleep at your back than at your stomach or side, the machine detects this and makes the necessary changes appropriately.
Furthermore, the home APAP machine is also capable of treating your sleep apnea and relieve you of the snoring, drowsiness, and choking that ordinarily comes about with this condition.
Now that both machines are able to do the same job, what makes the difference between the two of them thus? There are some outstanding reasons that elevate the APAP machine Amazon over the CPAP. These are:
- Automatic pressure adjustments – Your body’s pressure needs to change with time. The same arises mainly in response to the changes in your lifestyle, level of activity, and medical conditions. These ultimately determine the pressure therapy that the APAP machine cost might need to mitigate the underlying problems.
- Utmost convenience – A typical best APAP machine automatically varies the pressure settings you need on the basis of the way you breathe and require no strenuous adjustments as the typical CPAP machine.
- Convertibility – You may also convert the APAP into a CPAP as per your wish. Moreover, many of the APAP machine Amazon are convertible to the CPAP modes, enabling you to ascertain the precise titration therapy that mostly suits your needs.
- Seamless compatibility – As if the above is not enough, the APAP breathing machine is also able to detect your breathing patterns and make the necessary changes automatically to suit the precise needs just right.
- Takes care of your sickness – If you fall sick or have a tendency to do so, this APAP machine cost also has you covered and well taken good care of. It is able to detect your coughs, allergies, colds, and other breathing difficulties and make appropriate adjustments.
- Responsive – Apart from the sickness and sleep issues, the machine is also able to detect and respond appropriately to the body changes you may experience. These include the changes in your health like weight loss, that may naturally call for varying auto CPAP settings. If the machine detects them, it automatically adjusts the pressure output within the range stipulated by the doctor.